Facebook

Siguenos en Facebook

viernes, 15 de mayo de 2015

My birthday

Hello everyone,
Today is my birthday - 32 years old, and every day I´m older, LOL. But today is a day to celebrate with everyone, and I want to do something special.
I was thinking how to do it, and since one of the most important things that happened to me this year was the launch of my book, I called Customeeple. They told me that book has been a star product, and they only have a few copies left. We were thinking that, for today only, we'd offer a 15% discount on all giraldez products, a great offer for all of you who do not have the book yet. And, if you buy it from Customeeple today, I will sign your copy and dedicate it to you!
But wait, there's more! There is another new product today, the AG mug. There are two different models with the quote:
"The dream of painting better begins with a single brush stroke".
This phrase means a lot to me. Years ago a person told me that, and he was absolutely right. With dedication and effort, you can improve.
I made this mug so that when I'm painting or resting and drinking coffee or pop, I can read those words that inspired me so long ago.
But today? Today is my birthday, so I think I'll take a little break. Emoticono wink
CHEERS!!!!
http://www.customeeple.com/

7 comentarios:

Miniature Tim dijo...

Happy Birthday Angel!! Here's looking forward to many more, as well as the opportunity to wish you a belated one at GenCon this year!

Mark dijo...

Happy Birthday, Angel!

Ángel Giráldez dijo...

thank you guys :)

cloudito dijo...

Happy birthday Ángel! An hour late, but I hope you had enjoyed all day long!

cloudito dijo...

Happy birthday Ángel! An hour late, but I hope you had enjoyed all day long!

Arkhareon dijo...

Late but still. Happy birthday, mainly health, love and family peace ... and a lot of inspiration for your next great works. And thanks for sharing and inspiration. Cheers

Ángel Giráldez dijo...

thank you guys :)